Building an Ironclad- Part 4

It’s been a little while since I last gave an update on the Ironclad. When I last left off, the miniature had been assembled with the balloon section loose, the magnet baron flight stand fitted and the whole miniature base coated with leadbelcher spray. Since then, I’ve gave the model a fluffy cloud base to match the rest of my army (made simply from cotton wool PVA glued to the base,) and been working on base colours and metallics. There is still a ton of work to do on this model but I think it is starting to come together quite nicely.

Continue reading “Building an Ironclad- Part 4”

Loosing my motivation to paint Games Workshop Products.

It’s been a little while since I last posted on here and sadly enough, that is because I haven’t had much to report on. After spending a great deal of time over the lockdown period enthused to paint miniatures and get my 40k & AOS armies ready for a return to play, I’ve finally ran out of steam.

Continue reading “Loosing my motivation to paint Games Workshop Products.”